I take it the rule saying tank has to have been produced is scrapped?
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile

-----Original Message-----
From: TyngTech <steve...@gmail.com>
Sender: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 08:05:57
To: <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: The E-100

That PL-01 tank looks like a mild update of the once rumored Panzer II Ausf
"G" (a Plasticine up-armoured "F").  I say once rumored because it's my
understanding that the "F" variant (or more like pieces of) have now been
excavated near Wilhelmstraße 77 Berlin.  I'm sure the elder Pittelli can
verify this from his private library of arcane German tank technology.  So
long story short, go ahead and build that "Panzer II" in the uTube video
and any and all at the battlefield will happily and lovingly sent as much
paint it's way as humanly possible!

Steve "It's All In The Registered Name" Tyng