I could really care less about the sub 3' tanks.  As you point out, their
easy enough to take out as any other tank for an experienced battler.  My
main thoughts are concerning potential 4'+ vehicles.  It's my contention
that if someone brings one of these to the field one day, we should throw
them a bone for all the effort in construction and transporting such a
large paintball target.  My second thought is to set speed limits for
larger vehicles because as experienced battlers know, a 200 pound beast
doing 8MPH in the hands of a new driver is just asking for trouble.  I just
thought it would be nice to address this before some new guy shows up at
some point with his new 250 pound welded steel 1:6 scale Abrams pushing
10MPH.

Giving everything 4/40 is OK with me (yawn).  This fixes the inequity
foisted upon Joe back in the day, put's my future T-70 on par with the
Panzer II's, and allows racking up quick an easy points when a 4' monster
does show up on the field.

Steve "I Care Too Much" Tyng