On Tuesday, December 17, 2013 10:58:45 AM UTC-5, Frank Pittelli wrote:

> And if you believe that, then you probably think that .. Anna Nicole
> married for love ...

Dear Mr. Grinch,

You just ruined my holiday.  She definitely married for love.
Next you will be saying derogatory things about Santa,
the Easter Bunny and the Headless Tanker.

However, your "silent" brother made my holiday.  His comment
about reliability was the best Christmas gift that we could give
to newbies.

The most fun time for my Hetzer was a three year period in
which she experienced no failures during battle.  The least
fun time has been the past year in which she had frequent
failures.

Joe