+1 the IMX-1

________________________________
From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] on behalf
of Derek Engelhaupt [tan...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 10:01 AM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: Motor Amplifier

I will second Joe's recomendation.  I use two of the IMX-1's on two different
tanks and they work great.

Derek

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 2:58 PM, Joe Sommer
<anvil...@comcast.net<mailto:anvil...@comcast.net>> wrote:

On Monday, February 3, 2014 12:58:40 PM UTC-5, Fred Thomson wrote:
On Wednesday, January 8, 2014 2:43:25 PM UTC-7, TyngTech wrote:
http://www.andymark.com/Talon-p/am-2238.htm
 Does this require a mixer?

Fred,

You need one Talon for each track.

You will not need a mixer if you use Frank's C12C.
It provides internal mixing.

You will need a mixer if you use a regular radio.
I recommend the IMX-1 from RobotLogic
http://www.robotlogic.com/product_imx1.html

I do not recommend elevon mixing used for V-tail
airplanes.

Joe

rctankcombat@googlegroups.com<mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>

rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:rctankcombat%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.