and here it thought it was a non-functional thing given to him by Buster
Crab

In a message dated 3/5/2014 9:17:00 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
panthergol...@gmail.com writes:

huh... well then. Something else with vacuum tubes and a tuned  circuit...
Gonna think on this.

On Wed, Mar 5, 2014 at 6:13 AM, Frank Pittelli <_frank.pittelli@gmail.com_