I've attached a diagram of the track. Thanks for the support! I'll keep
working on it, and hopefully finish it someday. I'm located pretty far away
from the rest of you, I think, and without sufficient means to join in any
battles. If the sport grows enough, or I move, maybe I can participate
sometime. I do wish I could start over, but how else am I supposed to
learn? I feel like I've learned a lot from it already, and I'm just getting
started. Thanks, again!

Also, Mr. Tyng, all the material was obtained in an appropriate and legal
manner.... :)