A bit more power of course at around 6.4 amps more draw per motor.

Mike

________________________________
 From: "odysseyslipw...@aol.com" <odysseyslipw...@aol.com>
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 4, 2014 9:12 PM
Subject: [TANKS] 350w vs 500w what's the difference?

i was just going over my wish list of parts i still need and was checking
with Currie Technologies about the current price for the 24v 350w (it's what my
trany mounts where originally built for) and they are telling me they no longer
make the motor and that they are replacing it with the 24v 500w motors
(guessing
that means the casing/dimensions are identical) without any mods.

so my main question/concern is, what's the difference between a 350w vs a
500w motor? i'm guessing that the 500w consume a few more amps over
the 350w but also put out more power but is there anything else i may be
missing
or not thinking of?

chris