when i look at the 3rd picture i keep thinking of a battle crab looking
thing from Battle of the Planets (not sure why)

as to the clip on the side, did these vehicles ever have anything  mounted
on the sides, rocket launcher? or some other large piece of  equipment?

chris

In a message dated 5/5/2014 11:32:34 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,