I ended up using normal 2060 and then welded the plates on

-----Original Message-----
From: Don Shankin
Sent: 7/06/2014 01:20
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Attachment chain (once again)

Yeah, I looked at McMaster.  I was hoping that there would be something
cheaper...  Maybe somewhere between the $2/foot that Will sold it at years
ago, and the $4.43 PER LINK that mcmaster sells them for now.

-Don

On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 7:58 AM, isaac goldman <panthergol...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Mcmaster-carr has great stuff including the chain you want, but you have
> to play the shipping price lottery if you want to order from them...
>
> http://www.mcmaster.com/
>

> On Fri, Jun 6, 2014 at 12:24 AM, d0n <dshan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all:
>>
>> I joined this group a while back.  I don't remember if I've ever posted
>> before.  I think I finally have some spare time to devote to building a
>> tank....
>> I'd like to go with an attachment chain track system.  I've done a lot of
>> searching, and I haven't seen anything recent (as in the last few years)
>> regarding sources for 2060 attachment chain.  Apologies if I've missed any
>> recent threads.
>>
>> -Don
>>
>> --
>> --
>> You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat" group.
>> "R/C Tank Combat" group.
>> email to rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
>>

> --
> Isaac Goldman
> 5142334423

> the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not
> disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.
>
> --
> --
> You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat" group.
> "R/C Tank Combat" group.
> email to rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.

believed to be clean.