That looks like a lot of fun. Were all those vehicles built by your students ?

From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of neroc1
Sent: Sunday, June 8, 2014 11:02 AM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] School battles , Long time coming

its taken a while but the red tape has finally been severed enough at my school
for me to show the world this little movie-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsU0YwsWiWM

The battle was titled "The Great Out Doors", as its our first venture to battle
in the fresh air.

I have lots of footage of this and other battles fought on school grounds but
this is the only one posted to youtube at present.

Im not permitted to post footage myself, it all has to be done by a designated
member of staff and she informs me she is very busy, its a pain but perhaps a
necessary pain. The kids make me laugh and its great working with teenage
mentality, it reminds me of Pete.

Neil R

<mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>

to rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com