Hi John,

To answer your questions:

1.       Many sPz.Abt.505 Tigers still had their barrels in Panzer Grey,
including #300. Not sure why?
http://static-1.nexusmods.com/15/mods/449/images/hot/340.jpg

2.       Yes, any music can be played with the Benedini system/Amplifier
(2x40W). We are still “playing” with the sound card because all we get is the
sound of the engine as it is connected to the Talon SR (idle, rev up, rev down,
full throttle), but I want the sound of the gun, MG, turret rotation and gun
elevation. These sounds are in the card, just not sure how to connect them to
the ESC yet.

3.       FOA is not keeping this tank. It will ship to “Cross the Road
Electronics” in Michigan to be fitted with the PS2/Hero system, and simplify
the electronics. Maybe with a camera system as well.

4.       I did not realize that your next battle is in August! I thought of a
fall battle and did not see any announcement. I would love to come. We need to
finish up the Tiger for production, then I’m tackling the Panther/Jagdpanther
in the same design form than the Tiger (Tyng Tech already provided the design
for the traverse system for any Jagdpanzer). Would love to bring a tank or two
to your “testing ground”. The laser guidance system still needs to be proven on
the field – the shaking/vibration of a running tank in rough ground is throwing
away the laser calibration with the main gun, so we are experimenting with
TTES-left-side mounting, maybe some plastic absorbers (suggestions are
welcome!).

Cheers from Sunny Utah,

Loic