will these be linked in the battle report at some point?

In a message dated 7/28/2014 9:21:22 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
rctankcombat@googlegroups.com writes:

More from that first battle session. The dialog is hilarious. Pay
attention to when it dawns on Frank there is an unholy alliance , temporarily,
of
tanks versus artillery.
Later, watch as Pauls PzII wades into a hailstorm of hurt.  Love the
dance. LOL.

I  forgot that this battle was the debut for 3 new assets.
Mike's  Swedish S Tank and his Spartan supply vehicle.. Wickedly fast!!!
And  T-79, my beloved Abomination, PzII Ausf J.

Enjoy,  and more to come.

_june2012#1b_ (http://youtu.be/exi7WMdsJhA)

 (http://youtu.be/exi7WMdsJhA)

_june2012#1b_ (http://youtu.be/exi7WMdsJhA)

_View on youtu.be_ (http://youtu.be/exi7WMdsJhA)
Preview  by Yahoo

You are currently subscribed to the "R/C Tank Combat"  group.
"R/C Tank Combat" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving  emails from it, send an
email to _rctankcombat+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com_
(mailto:rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com) .
For  more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.