That’s a damn fine fence, though ….

From: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com [mailto:rctankcombat@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 3, 2014 7:18 PM
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: [TANKS] Re: Bad Dept Footage

Caleb,
            My apologies to your sis. So far I've downloaded over 3 hours of
battle footage from the Go Pro tank cams. I've yet to even tackle what your sis
took and what Chris sent me.

            Signora Pittelli (that's Italian for Mrs.Smith) has had Signor
Pittelli ( that's me) busy with a beautification project for the Villa
Pittelli.  Our split rail fence of 20 years did not fare well during this past
winter.  Three posts snapped off at ground level and at least 15 rails
collapsed.  So , as you can see in the pics, replacements are being installed.
           And of course Signora Pittelli did not want new wood with the old
posts, so, staining of all was part of the job. Another 10 more to install and
then it is a spring project.
           So, not to worry, I'll finally have time to start making the
highlight vids by next week-end ..

John