Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2014 16:48:25 -0700
From: kunkmies...@gmail.com
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [TANKS] Re: Treads

OK, finally getting sat down and uploading these.  Looking at them, I'm no
longer sure if Jean is right and it'll have problems.  The gaps are bigger,
7/16", but the sprockets aren't the pattern I remembered, though I might be
using the wrong sprocket--I thought it had more of a gap for the track to fit
in.  I'd appreciate your input Jean.  While I'd like to see if this will work,
it'd be nice to know how much effort it's worth.

Since I'm looking at making tanks in this scale as a business, I'm also looking
at doing realistic metal tracks, though that'll require work to find a process
that doesn't take hours and hours of run time on machines to make one set.

Also threw in a pic of the model for the hull.  I need to get a few cuts on the
table saw done, and I'll be able to finish assembling the hull and start
putting motors and stuff in it.