Entitled hostage rescue, the Smith Clan was supposed to keep us tankers at bay.
 I'm not sure what happened, but it was more like we were shopping at the
Hostage Superstore.

The beginning shows one of Steve's many successful runs.

I think the crew of the Semovente had a few too many chianti's. Knocked the
roof off the house, toppled the guard tower, and almost wiped out Alpha Wolf.

Paul enacted a new concept. Can't be shot at when bent over.  Later Steve takes
advantage of said new concept. I think it's just  a bad thing waiting to happen
myself. LOL.

In the waning minutes of play, the final hostage,( which all of the sudden
became worth more points to Joe's dismay at first) changed hands at least 3
times.  Joe ended up victorious as he had possession when time ended.

THIRTEEN DAYS AND IT'S WAR!!!!!!!

film credits:  All from the Lady Smith

grandfinale

grandfinale