On Friday, October 31, 2014 1:33:07 PM UTC-4, Mike Lyons wrote:

> It seemed there were as many cameras as assets on the battlefield
> and Bazooka Joe was no exception.
>
> Excellent work Mike and David.
>

>   The AIE (accuracy in editing)  Dept of the Tankers Film Guild noted two
> inaccuracies in asset identfication.

1. At 11:32 , a Honey I Shrunk Bad Kitty.  T-77 called Bad Kitty.

2. At 14:42  T-77 called the Abomination. Easy mistake here as T-77 had so
much paint on the front and sides it
                  looked like my camo paint scheme.  LOL.

I did notice one thing missing. While the Navarone, Bofors and 25 pounder
all have artillery men to man their weapon, where is Bazooka Joe's loader?
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

David is extremely efficient in reload , aim and fire. Lots of practice
account for that I'm sure.

Great work again, both with the video and the more deadly Bazooka Joe.

John "Abomination" Pittelli