I know I'm resurrecting a zombie thread, but I had one question about these
batteries before I decide to buy them:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__8582__ZIPPY_Flightmax_5000mAh_6S1P_20C.html

Looks to be a high voltage version of the ones Will and Loic are using.
 The smaller ones below are somewhat cheaper per pack, but it would
simplify the install if I only had to use 2 packs instead of 4.

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__16786__ZIPPY_Flightmax_5000mAh_3S1P_20C_USA_Warehouse_.html

Will said he was running them and gets almost an hour's run time out of
them.  I was looking at them for the KV-2 which is probably bigger and
heavier than his tank.  My question would be how do you know how far to
drain them without damage?  Are there a bunch of safety precautions for
using these batteries that I need to know about?

Derek