Very good idea those small wrench to use as arms.. it make them all strong and
quite with the exact same proportions to each others.

Greg.

Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2015 11:16:24 -0800
From: srwh7...@gmail.com
To: rctankcombat@googlegroups.com
CC: jpl...@yahoo.com
Subject: [TANKS] Re: First suspension

working on my suspension for my AMX13. Project has been sitting for last year
or so. It is hard to construct some stuff when one does noy have a machine shop
or certain tools. Have been stumped on designing a good looking sturdy swing
arm for the suspension. Finally, while browsing at a tool/surplus chain store
in Canada (Princess auto) an idea came to mind. I came across  a small wrench
that i thought might work along with 2 bolts. I contacted a local welding
school for some welding assistance.

Stewart