great idea, Are you thinking of a WWI tank?  I would love one.  My
suggestion is to add a machine gun.  It is easy and cheap with an airsoft
machinegun that costs 20 dollars.  It would add an new level of action to
our sport.  I have used the airsoft guns in several ships that I have made.
offer it as an add on.