I generally use the following priorities for my tank hobby to-do list:

1) Exploring new technology
2) Maintaining old technology
3) Preparing for battles
4) Posting mailing list items
5) Website maintenance

Given the poor performance of the Semovente and Navarone Gun at the last battle, items (2) and (3) have been occupying my time :-)