For ease of finding parts I would suggest an "empire mini". However the
regulator is built into the grip. And there are electronics in the foregrip if
I remember correctly. An airgun designs "automag" is also a possibility. Once
there was something called a "mini mag" but I think those are pretty rare. I
would suggest getting on a paintball forum and exploring.
Mike Butts