Hello Tankers,

FOA was tasked to build an AAV-7 in 1/6th scale for an engineering firm
testing the recovery of the real vehicles. No much detail is added. We used
the Tiger I tracks, our experimental M1 Abrams wheels in resin. This tank
is weighed down to allow water level at the curve of the rear hull. It is
about 200 lbs. Fiberglass lower hull, no suspension. Two Jet Propulsion on
either sides of the vehicle for water travel.

I thought you guys would be interested in this project

Video is here for ground testing:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OJ8AyCgKBVI

Tomorrow is the second series of water tests

Loic