From: "neroc1" <funkyneroc%ntlworld....@gtempaccount.com>
To: "R/C Tank Combat" <rctankcombat@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, January 3, 2016 9:20:18 AM
Subject: [TANKS] These funny little flying things

We all know this is "tank combat" and very wonderful it is too. I remember
threads from some years ago that suggested adding helicopters to the game, this
was quickly and rightly dismissed partly on the grounds of safety.

I cant help thinking, what if these funny little flying things (quite safe and
can now be bought for < $100) could add to our already marvelous hobby,
A single spare channel could be used to open a simple device to drop a
paintball one at a time to fall on enemy tanks, I have considered how tanks
could get payback by storming the enemy home base to take out the control
factor of the funny little flying thing. (lets call them drones).

One big O`l problem would be people asking " what do Drones represent in the
real world? " Well my answer would be "Drones" used by military worldwide.

I might introduce drones in my school battles to add a very literal new
dimension to NERF battles. I have seen drones selling at around £70.00 that can
carry cargo for about 15 minutes on one battery and most importantly can be set
to slow and steady. such is called `Alias` by a company called `Le Trax`.
https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjshfT06I3KAhVEQBQKHc7wC-0QFggdMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Flatrax.com%2Fproducts%2Falias&usg=AFQjCNEUZld1GxsVSEyPopsx8Hy11jgI0Q

I have also seen much more sophisticated drones costing up to £3,000.00
I imagine I will find out the extra problems involved with flying things in a
battle if and when it occurs.

Does anyone have a view on this subject ?

to rctankcombat+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com .