Looks very promising Loic.  And hopefully you'll have the hopper ready in
time. One question though,  what elections are you speaking of please? Are
you saying that your 16 year old will influence the November elections for
the President of the United States? Must be, since our hobby has never had
any elections to any offices. LOL..  Hope to see you on the field again.

 Oberst Johann