On Wednesday, July 13, 2016 at 7:40:09 PM UTC-4, jvragu47 wrote:
> Rumor has it that there's a battle in 4 weeks. It's been soooooo quiet
> lately, I guess everyone is using the time to perfect their weapon platforms.
>  So, tell me what you've been doing please. I'm still trying to attend,
> confidence is high.
>
> Thank you for your time,
>
> Oberst Johann
>

> PS Anyone seen my tank lately?

Turkey trots to water....Where is T079....The world wonders

Don't worry about the tank, John. I know of some excellent tank catchers. Here
is one of their advertisements:

Up for hire, 100% certified tank catching services.  We have years of
experience catching errant tanks that have stopped responding to the operator's
commands.  Just give us the description of the tank, the designation number,
its speed, and general direction it was last seen going, and we will be back
within a week with your beloved tank.

We haven't lost one ....yet!

All claims in this add may not be 100% true.  Any damage sustained while
catching the tank are the responsibility of the owner.  We are not responsible
for the loss of the tank in the event that we cannot find it. Claims in this ad
may or may not be true.