Yep!! A very nice week-end!!!

We did make it back safely, almost

(a Old man scratch my car 3 feet long with is Old Cadilac in a restaurant
parking while we were eating... finaly it was'nt that bad he just put all
is bumper paint on my car and after removing it there was only two small
spots that was laking paint.... Since the man was not looking all there we
just leave the place and ask him to wach himself...)

But now we can officialy put our names on the list of the battle born
warriors...!!!

The SU-76 did pretty well all the week-end out of the detracking that
happen at the end of the second day that end up by almost destroying both
tracks...!!

The mighty secret T-70 ligth tank did well too with problems in the srews
holding the top plates, sprocket inside the tank and the far to borderline
esc(saberthooth 2x12) that after 2 battle blown up in a nice show of fire
and Magic smoke!!!! (I would like to thanks every body to have share parts,
storys, knowledges, tip and tricks with us!!!)

Then surprisingly both paintball gun perfomed very nicely all week-end long
with little shots of paintball oil(after making sure that it was'nt
CA.....!)

And both paintball feeds worked incredebly well too even with there very
simple gravity fonctions out of the few falling paintball all over the
place on rocky terrain..!!!

And lessons learn:

SPARES PARTS IN QUANTITY!!!
  Mostly in seals for the tanks, coils valves and on guns itself(incredible
how vibration destroyed any o-ring anywhere....!!)
  And in electronics parts!!!

WAR IS HARD ON EVERYTHINGS

  Tracks, suspensions, bodys, guns, tankers, everythings is subjects to
fealures so you never know what can broke in battle conditions!!

We had a lot of fun, you guys where ansomes!!! The where 4 new tanks and
two new artillery guns. The tanks where all 4 in the vision of small sneaky
looking good little beasts ading new ways of making tanks with brusless
motor (KV-2-Locust) and efficient use of confined spaces(KV-2-Locust, E-10,
T-70)..!!!

I have been looking for this week-end for more then 10 year, looking at
your web page, making plans, test stuff with woods... Then I learn to make
real plans, electronics and made more testing with woods but it was not
enought strong for me so I decide learn to weld and work with metal  at
school to make stronger tanks...

After that I learned cad drawning and machining at the shop I was just to
make better tanks... You see, because of you guys and this hobby I have
envolve into a all aspect of building tanks but all that knowledge is now
serving me in all aspect of my life for any project personal or for the
work....!!!

So finaly, I want to say again thank you so much to every body there we had
good times and it was kind of a kid dream for me to meet you guys... And we
will meet again for sure!!!

Jean(Roockie) Maxime Cyr St-Pierre