<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rhkouOsIlxA/WEHGQT1sW5I/AAAAAAAAASE/4oDYbFQWKWASkELw9qODD4gjVbUsgRLWACLcB/s1600/PantherFinish30.JPG>
Hi fellow R/C Tank Combatant,

I'm including two videos of the commission build FOA Panther Ausf.G. It's a
BIG tank and you might see it in combat at Gettysburg since Will is
building his.

Please enjoy the video. This tank is shipping "out of the country" as we
speak

Video of the tank running with sound and smoker (click here)
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ga-IhmPIsI>

Video of the Paintball system in the turret (click here)
<https://youtu.be/P2KLQf47_74>

Please notice some of the upgrades we added, like volt reader, DC converter
for the RX, internal 24V charger plug to avoid removing the batteries, dial
up sound amplifier, multiple switches to turn OFF/ON the sound, smoker and
RX.

*NEXT PROJECT*: I've designed a NEW "Paintball only" tank, with standard
"shopping cart" road wheels, Tyng rubber tracks, TTMS, & MPSS. Mitch has
designed for FOA a paintball feed system that is reliable and practical,
and we are looking forward to two new Electronic Control Systems: Bluetooth
and RX/TX with high amp ESC that would be integrated with our new design