Very nice work on that tractor. It's going to look sweet when it's done.
As far as what I've done, I haven't been doing much these last few months. I
did completely strip out my Locust and paint the interior. Next on my list is
to upgrade the motors, then fix my tracks, after that remodel the turret and
then it should be ready for the first battle of the year.
Also we've been slowly planning how we want to build the halftrack.