This is just a scare tactic by Tri-Pact. Their just trying to reassure their
nervous stockholders. Well it's not going to work. Tri-Pact has attempted to
spin every story in their favor, make themselves out to be the hero, and paint
all opposition as the enemy. It's time the record be set straight.
For one, the two Canadian "refugees" were invited guests to our fair
Commonwealth set to tour our prize winning tannenbaum farms. While we were
inspecting a farm in Gettysburg, we were ambushed by a rogue force of Tri-Pact
agents. With the help of our Canadian allies we were able to dispatch the
rogues. Almost instantly Tri-Pact issued a statement saying PUFF forces had
massacred their charity shipment of schoolbooks destined for the poor children
of New York. Public sympathy was swayed, and PUFF was garnered the villain.
While this is disheartening, it will eventually work to Tri-Pact's demise.
Their constant denial of the facts will eventually cause their outdated
organization to crumble. How long that will take is unknown, but it can only be
quickened by PUFF's efforts to keep the world safe.

Good evening gentlemen,
Mr. Smith.