This is the reason FOA spent months to design a MPSS system that works and is
adjustable

Steve Tyng TTS also has a simple design

For a system that is $500, that's worth about 25 hours of someone's time? If
considering that hardware is free! http://www.google.com/patents/US20150197133

But this group is full of ingenious people... And our own time is free fun!

Cheers from Utah
Loic

Sent from my iPhone