Is there a video or a step by step instructions out there or
plans/suggestions on how to build one?

My JagTiger is sitting there collecting dust; I just can't wrap my head
around how to make a functioning suspension for it. I am tempted to go with
a straight axel system just to get it running but I think that it will be a
mistake down the road. I was hoping to have it as a running chassis by now
but this damn suspension has me stumped.

Thanks,

Pat