I'm afraid the lack of battles is my fault. The Smith clan gave the Pitteli
bag'o ruffians such a thrashing in that last event that they've been hiding in
their basements ever since, refusing to fight. Sorry guys.

On a side note, the Smith clan hasn't expanded its arsenal since last event.
(with the lack of opposition why should we) The Locust still needs some
driveline help. I tried switching to different motors for more torque but
they're way too fast and need a lot of gearing down to be practical. Since then
I've found that the reason the original motors were stalling often is they
don't like the HobbyKing brushless controllers I was using. I tested them using
a brushless scooter controller and the motors have loads more torque and don't
stall. I just need to configure some kind of control interface since they're
not RC controllers. Maybe I'll start another thread on that. So I'll be working
on putting the old motors back in.
The 25 pounder is still ready to defend the homeland. The Pak36 will probably
be converted into some kind of turreted German naval gun as the Pak36 was too
hard to fit and hide a lot of the stuff.
Anyway, that's a little bit of what's going on. Looking back, I'm OK with not
having any battles this year. The tank was in disrepair and time was limited.
This year should be better plus I'll have a bigger budget to put towards gear.
Hopefully we'll all see each other come spring and make more memories.
Don't stay up too late. ;)
Agent Smith