Thanks, Frank.

>>  What's the effective range of the Bluetooth controller?
I was amazed how far it worked. I have a small yard, so I couldn't do a
definitive test. At most, I was probably 40m away and it still worked fine.

>> Also like the use of the Maestro to offload servo and ESC control
I tried generating servo signals via software (under Windows IoT, though).
The results were not stable enough to use. I had already written a Maestro
driver for Windows IoT, so it was easy enough to port that over to Linux. I
plan to use a stepper motor for turret control, so I'll still need to
generate those control signals on the CPU.

>> "Media error: Format(s) not supported or source(s) not found"
That's weird. Anybody else getting this error ? My plan is to consolidate
all my various tank/robot/hardware/software stuff onto that WordPress site.
I'm not sure how far to go though.

  - Doug