Unfortunately moving from MN to TX didn't put me any closer to the
battlefield.  I do have all the pieces printed for a 1/6th scale KV-1 that
was printed on my Bambu X1C and scaled up from some 1/10th scale STL
files.  Most of it is put together, just have to work out the drivetrain,
electronics, and turret rotation/elevation.

Derek