Tuesday, March 20, 2007
Dear Mac,
     Bravo! I agree with most of what you say, but not  the 600/650 example
If an item is a biography a more general 650  (Arichitects--Great
Britain--Biography for Christopher Wren) is not what should  be first.
     Concerning vocabulary, is it  possible that new terms are used for old
concepts because authors have no  new iteas? The thinking (I use the term
loosely) of authors and readers often  being that if it's has a new term it
must be
new and better. Guess I'm another  reactionary.
     Regards,
          JIm Agenbroad ( [EMAIL PROTECTED] (mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED])
 )