Does anyone know the status of the Oct. 2007 agreement between BL, LAC,
LC, and NLA concerning implementation?

http://www.rda-jsc.org/rdafaq.html#9

Can we expect the other countries to start implementation a year before
the U.S. national libraries, assuming that RDA "passes the test"?

John Hostage                              Authorities Librarian

Langdell Hall                                 host...@law.harvard.edu

Harvard Law School Library    +(1)(617) 495-3974 (voice)

Cambridge, MA 02138              +(1)(617) 496-4409 (fax)

http://www.law.harvard.edu/library/