From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:rd...@listserv.lac-bac.gc.ca] On Behalf Of Jeff Peckosh
Sent: Thursday, December 02, 2010 4:23 PM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: [RDA-L] Web catalog

Do we need to have anything done with our web catalog to make it friendly with
RDA tags or should we assume that it will work fine automatically? Also, do we
know when the testing and everything will be finalized, and that we will start
cataloging in accordance to RDA?

Thanks for your help,

Jeff Peckosh
Public Library Cataloging Librarian