From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of Guy Vernon Frost
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 11:19 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] FRBR

I concur... very nice summation. Change needs to occur, but it seems to me it's
going in the wrong direction too.

Guy Frost, B.M.E., M.M.E., M.L.S., Ed.S
Catalog Librarian/Facilitator of Technical Processing
Associate Professor of Library Science
Odum Library, Valdosta State University
Valdosta, GA 31698-0150  Depository 0125
229-259-5060 ; FAX 229-333-5862
gfr...@valdosta.edu<mailto:gfr...@valdosta.edu>