On 18/04/2011 19:34, Adam L. Schiff wrote:
<snip>
I think you are right, but then our patrons will demand that somehow, these
separate conferences all come together. People have plenty of problems already
with conferences--one of the worst is the idea that it is a conference *name*
and not a conference *title*. I don't know how many hours of my life I have
argued this with people, where I have to show what is a corporate body, etc.
Anyway, that's why I mentioned the "superwork" idea, but in this case, it would
be a "superconference".

It's hard to decide how all of this "superstuff" will turn out though. In my
own opinion, it is evidence that something, somewhere is wrong.
</snip>

James L. Weinheimer  j.weinhei...@aur.edu
First Thus: http://catalogingmatters.blogspot.com/
Cooperative Cataloging Rules: http://sites.google.com/site/opencatalogingrules/