Indeed, actually trying to think in terms of the FRBR conceptual model, I'm not sure there is even possibly any such thing as "Title page title of a work."

A manifestation can have a title page title, but a "work" doesn't have just one title page, it has potentially many manifestations with different title pages, no? So what would the "title page title" of "a work" be?