Date:    Thu, 9 Jun 2011 10:33:43 -0400
From:    Monica Berger <mber...@citytech.cuny.edu>
Subject: Re: Copy catalogers and RDA

We (City University of NY libraries) are also trying to develop similar
documentation for our copy catalogers and acquisitions staff.

Perhaps our efforts this should be shared with the entire list.

------------------------------

I'd appreciate anything you have. It's always easier to build on something than
create it yourself.
Thanks.
Pat

Patricia Sayre-McCoy