I think that it is safe to say that most of us are sitting and waiting for
our vendors to do something! I know that while many have said  that the
336/337/338 is for the computer and are not supposed to display. Because we
do have RDA records coming in through our natural process these days, I am
not willing to suppress the 336/7/8 from the public display yet, because we
do not have something to replace the GMD at this point. Once there is a way
for the user to be able to discern what the record is representing, then
I'll be happy to suppress the display ... but not until then.

Julie

--
Julie Renee Moore
Catalog Librarian

"In the end only kindness matters." -- Jewel