If I am cataloging a book and describe it in the physical description "other
physical details" as "all color illustrations" or "chiefly color illustrations"
or "chiefly illustrations" etc should the rda content term be "still image" or
"text" or both? Should it have an impact on the MARC Leader? Am I overlooking
something in the RDA definition of "still image"?  (or in the definition of
text?) I took a look at some of the extra set bibliographic records and some
assign both "still image" and "text," but others assign "text" only--I would
guess this is the majority.
thanks,

Steven Arakawa
Catalog Librarian for Training & Documentation
Catalog & Metadata Services, SML, Yale University
P.O. Box 208240 New Haven, CT 06520-8240
(203)432-8286 steven.arak...@yale.edu