On 11/4/2011 11:06 AM, Gene Fieg <gf...@cst.edu> wrote:

I must be blind.  I don't see it.  Here is what I see:
http://celarc.ca/cgi-bin/opac/opac.pl

Yes, and I accepted the guest login, and was given a search screen (Basic/Advanced/MARC/Help/Logoff, with a search box underneath). I searched for some random title keyword and got a short hit list. Then there were options at the left of each entry to look at an ISBD or MARC display of the record. (For example: http://celarc.ca/cgi-bin/opac/opac.pl?rsn=ebr10175967&action=card&words=&cid=00001673)

However, some maneuvers seem to kick me back to the login screen, like the guest login is severely restricted in the number of actions it can perform without having to wait in a queue, or something (and it won't give me MARC displays). I guess I lucked out that the very first things I tried didn't do this.

--
Lisa Hatt
Cataloging