Then you make relator terms (or codes, equally) to be excluded from matching
and sorting, surely?

The MARc mapping systems I'm familiar with (chiefly Horizon) make that not
exactly simple, but straightforward -- so long as the person controlling the
mapping bothers to listen to people who know what's meant!

Hal Cain
Melb ourne, Australia
hegc...@gmail.com