But as a simple old corporate body, it might not qualify in RDA or AACR2 as a creator. It has to fit into those categories to be a creator in RDA.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Adam L. Schiff
Principal Cataloger
University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900
Seattle, WA 98195-2900
(206) 543-8409
(206) 685-8782 fax
asch...@u.washington.edu
http://faculty.washington.edu/~aschiff

On Wed, 14 Dec 2011, Gary L Strawn wrote:

I'm having a very hard time understanding why FLB wouldn't be a simple ol'
corporate body, without any artistic entanglements.

Gary L. Strawn, Authorities Librarian, etc.
Northwestern University Library, 1970 Campus Drive, Evanston IL 60208-2300
e-mail: mrsm...@northwestern.edu   voice: 847/491-2788   fax: 847/491-8306
Forsan et haec olim meminisse iuvabit.         BatchCat version: 2007.22.416