Can't we use the 246 to provide access and information from those alternate
title sources, front or back cover, half title page?  Nothing is permanent in
the life of a book, but the title page is probably the most reliable of them
all.

kathie

Kathleen Goldfarb

Technical Services Librarian

College of the Mainland

Texas City, TX 77539

409 933 8202

P Please consider whether it is necessary to print this email.