Thank you!

From: Resource Description and Access / Resource Description and Access
[mailto:RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA] On Behalf Of James Hennelly
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 10:05 AM
To: RDA-L@LISTSERV.LAC-BAC.GC.CA
Subject: Re: [RDA-L] RDA Toolkit Outcomes from the 2012 JSC Meeting; two
documents posted

Essential RDA is still in early planning stages, so there is not a lot to share
at this time. I can, however, say that the current plan calls for both print
and electronic versions of Essential RDA. Again this is in the very early
stages of development, so plans may change.

Jamie

James Hennelly
Managing Editor
ALA Digital Reference
1-800-545-2433, ext 5051, or 312-280-5051
jhenne...@ala.org<mailto:jhenne...@ala.org>