I have been reading the discussions that there are too many relationship
designators, differences between types of editors, etc.

However, reading through this list - is there a relationship designator for the
person who wrote the foreword?  The book in hand is: Thorton Wilder, a life
...  foreword by Edward Albee.

If I use Edward Albee as an added entry, what relationship designator should I
use?  Or none?  With RDA is it expected that all name added entries have the
relationship to the book spelled out?   I am using some of the books I am
cataloging today to 'practice' some of the RDA changes.

Thanks
kathie

Kathleen Goldfarb
Technical Services Librarian
College of the Mainland
Texas City, TX 77539
409 933 8202

 Please consider whether it is necessary to print this email.