In our rough draft of an ETD template in RDA, we have a note field that's
important to us,

538  Available online via OhioLINK's ETD Center
And a
710 2 OhioLINK Electronic Theses and Dissertations Center.

We'd like to use a relationship designator after the 710, but don't see one in
Appendix I.2.2 that fits exactly. Neither "host institution" or "sponsoring
body" definitions quite fit.  Is this a closed list, so we can't use anything
besides the vocabulary provided; or is it an open list, that would enable us to
create something like $e archiving institution ?

Thank you,

Sevim McCutcheon
Catalog Librarian, Asst. Prof.
Kent State University Libraries